While we celebrate and recognize the past, we are also looking to address the issues currently affecting the industry, in order to ensure a bright future for construction. In this spirit, AGC is introducing the Autodesk Innovation Awards to encourage free thinkers to provide pioneering solutions to challenges faced daily by the industry.
The following finalists were awarded at the AGC Centennial Celebration:
- First place: Brayman Construction Corp – TyBot
- Second place: AGC Oregon-Columbia Chapter – Educating Educators
- Third place: Sundt Construction – CTK Technology
AGC would also like to recognize the following semi-finalists for their great work:
- Granger Construction – Michigan State University Stadium Retrofit
- Sundt Construction – Education at the Speed of Industry